Network-centric jointness operations request multicommand components (land, air, naval, special forces) as well as interagency cooperation and coordination. The new generation of joint C4I system is designed to meet these contraints with open and modular architectures, integrating commercial and military standards while managing unifi ed communications over IP & Cloud ready solutions.
- Interoperability by collecting and sharing information across joint Task Force & communities of interest taking into account legacy command systems
- Build, update and disseminate Common Operational Picture to support multi-theatresituational awareness and decision making on complex environment
- Wide networking for better connectivity and information exchange with external networks & information systems
- Critical information system protection against new cyberspace threat
- Enabling collaborative planning & decision in a Joint operation centre, Comm@nder Joint provides a Service Oriented Architecture delivering:
- Common Operational Picture access through a standard WEB browser, federating data from multi-sources (air/ land/naval C4I, AIS, meteo, …)
- A highly fl exible integration capability dealing with various protocol/format (OTH–T Gold, ADatP3, XML, NFFI, NVG/KML, …)
- Simple editing facilities (Battle Space Object management) to advanced specifi c applications (planning, logistics, …)
- A cyber security protection kit.
The full system is deployed in a packaged and fully integrated C4ISR theatre box
- NATO-COP, INTEL-FS (NATO)
- STC-IA, PSP, SITOPS, SITRENS (France)
- LLAMA, CHEETAH, WYVERN (Australia)
- OPSYS (International users)