MINE COUNTER MEASURE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Open Combat System Architecture for any combination of sensors and effectors, on-board/on-shore
- For any type of Mine Warfare operation
Mine-hunting, mine-sweeping, survey, lead through, reconnaissance, precursor...
- Supporting all mission phases
Planning, execution & monitoring, evaluation, debriefing and training.
- Managing system of assets
M-Cube provides enhanced mission efficiency with optimized assets combinations: sonars, sweeping gears, mine neutralisation vehicles, Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV) and Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV), navigation sensors, ship control.
- Air/Surface surveillance & self defense capability
Radar interface (ARPA), CPA/TCPA calculations, anti-collision, self defence warnings, and weapons interface.
M-CUBE has been sold to several navies, on the basis of TACTICOS CMS and existing MCM TSM 2061 Command and Control System.
The M-Cube has been selected by:
An Asian Country Navy
Experience gathered from many navies and various on-board and shore-based systems.
The M-Cube System has modern MCM Command & Control capabilities with dedicated algorithms: MCM doctrine and tactics implementation along with performance prediction and evaluation improvements (multi-path, real time, and incremental).
With Human Machine Interface (HMI) developed in Java and its open architecture, the system is adaptable and can evolve with the addition of new equipment or third party software processing.
WECDIS functionality provides the best navigation support during MCM tasks, with proven experience gained from international navies and on-board/shore-based systems.
The EMDS (Expandable Mine Disposal System) is integrated in the MCM system, and the capability to interface USV and AUV is already embedded.
- M-Cube is based on TACTICOS CMS proven Core DDS infrastructure of Thales Naval Nederland. TACTICOS is a flexible, fully integrated, scalable combat management systems with a low life-cycle cost that provides the functionality required for modern MCMVs.
- Planning tool based on estimated performance: The efficiency of the mission is estimated by computing the probability of clearance performed according to the expected target strength of the mines.
- Mission evaluation: Real time computation and graphical display of the mission efficiency in terms of detection probability, percentage of clearance, risk, remaining mines, bottom types.
- MCM Database: Gathering all mission data, like charts, routes and area of interest, contacts, wrecks, bottom types, environmental data, use of AML format.
Full redundancy for all critical functions, including dynamic reallocation of tasks on Multi-Function Consoles
Fully open architecture compliant to OMG-DDS standard
Interface with ship systems:
Navigation System, Auto-Pilot, GPS/DGPS, logs, INS, Communication Systems, Integrated bridge, Machinery Control
Full use of digital environmental data:
Such as Additional Military Layers (AMLs), weather forecast, on site measurements
C++ applications compliant with LINUX The interfaces with other equipment are done by using fast Ethernet or standard serial links for navigation sensors