We help financial institutions take advantage of the ongoing digital transformation by ensuring customer trust and regulatory compliance.
- Our solutions for know your customer (KYC), strong customer authentication (SCA), and risk management reduce fraud and protect digital banking customers from external attacks whatever device they are using.
- Our solution also guarantees an ideal balance between a user-friendly and secure online experience.
Gemalto IdCloud, our cloud-based managed services, lets financial institutions combine KYC, authentication and risk management services to secure onboarding and access to digital banking services.
Gemalto IdCloud minimises the friction for a first-class digital customer journey all along the way.
The best part for you?
All this is done with one simplified API.
Secure and enhance the customer journey
At all stages in the customer journey, you must:
- Optimise customer experience
- Assess risk and prevent fraud
- Comply with regulations
- Reduce operating costs
For a fully digital onboarding of new customers, you need KYC services such as document verification, face recognition, and anti-money laundering checks (AML).
For the recurring access to your digital banking services, you need authentication services and the ability to make digital signatures and secure messaging between financial institution and end-user.
Just think about it.
With these services, you can provide secure onboarding and access to all your digital banking services.
But by adding risk management and fraud prevention services, you will enhance the customer journey.
Enhanced onboarding with risk management
By adding risk management to your KYC services, you can introduce adaptive onboarding.
For instance, you can start the whole process by checking for any signs of potentially fraudulent activity before launching the actual KYC process.
What's the goal here?
You want to prevent ID fraud and lower False Acceptance Rate (FAR), the percentage of unauthorised persons incorrectly accepted. It's one of the most important KPIs to track during digital onboarding.
Read more about our KYC services for enhanced digital onboarding
Enhanced access with risk management
By adding smart risk management services to the access phase, the risk level of every single customer transaction is analysed, and a recommendation on the most appropriate authentication method is given.
This process helps to make the right choice to minimise fraud, allow the transaction, block the transaction or challenge the customer with a step-up authentication.
You can define a continuous adaptive authentication policy based on customer segmentation, customer preferences, use cases and their own parameters.
All are running silently in the background to provide the best end-user experience.
Read more about our authentication services for enhanced access.
One platform to secure the digital banking journey
The beauty of Gemalto IdCloud is that all services you need are available in one cloud-based platform and orchestrated and accessible with one simplified API.
And not only do you get access to our world-leading Thales technologies for KYC, authentication and fraud risk management, we have also sourced best-in-class solutions from global partners and integrated them into our platform.
All accessible with one API, and only one contract is needed.
As your needs and customer journeys evolve, we ensure that you will always benefit from the latest fraud, identity, authentication, and mobile security technologies available on the market.
You can mix and match services as you see fit, or implement one of them to complement the solutions you already have in place.
Contact us to discuss which orchestrated scenarios that would fit your needs the best.
Read more about our fraud risk management services.
Smooth integration and compliance
Our Gemalto IdCloud platform is certified with SOC2 and ISO27001 to meet critical security and compliance requirements.
With a single platform approach, the audit and compliance processes are simplified with support for the latest privacy and security regulations, such as GDPR, CCPA, PSD2, and FFIEC.
We have a full team of experts to guide you all along the way, from fraud experts to help you identify your needs to our cloud operations team for continuous monitoring.
You can achieve quick integration with our customer onboarding team, and we offer 24/7 support after integration.
Cloud services bring tangible benefits to financial institutions.
Moving to the cloud will be critical for financial institutions looking to develop new services and speed up their time to market.
The good news?
- Cloud is no longer the future, nor an emerging trend. It's now and constitutes a critical tool for financial institutions to stay competitive in today's challenging business environment.
- The regulations are no longer a blocking point to move to the cloud. On the contrary, most of them are well in line with a cloud strategy and even encourage it.
Moving to the cloud is part of many financial institutions digitalisation strategy, bringing benefits such as:
- Faster time to market: Cloud allows financial instutions to concentrate their efforts in bringing new innovative services to the market, and it will enable them to release these services much faster
- Lower costs by a significant reduction in hardware, facilities, and labour/maintenance costs
- Better service operations; scalability to support growing/changing workloads and spikes in demand, high availability guarantee, and a much simpler IT infrastructure management
More resources on secure digital banking services
• KYC services with Gemalto IdCloud
• Authentication services with Gemalto IdCloud
• Risk management services with Gemalto IdCloud
• Know your customer in banking