The protection of your personal data is of high importance to THALES. Therefore, THALES takes all reasonable care to ensure that your personal data is processed safely.
When using the AllAboutMeDemo mobile application (the “Application”) you will share your personal data with THALES DIS FRANCE SAS, a simplified joint stock company organized and existing under French law, with registered office at 6 Rue de la Verrerie, 92190 Meudon, France (“THALES”), acting as a data controller.
1- What personal data does Thales process?
- Application log data: IP address, address of Application you visited, browser type and settings, date and time of your access, how you used this Application
- Information about the device you are using to access the Application, depending on the device you are using and its settings, which may include:
- Type of device
- Device operating system
- Photos and/or Videos
- Application info and performance, crash logs, diagnostics, and other application performance data
2- What is your data used for?
- Providing you access to the Application;
- Providing you with appropriate technical support upon your request;
- Guaranteeing the security of the Application;
- Enabling THALES to address your requests and to respond to your messages;
3- What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
4- What measures are implemented to safeguard your personal data?
- hosting environments are protected on the infrastructure level with firewalls, load balancers, anti-viruses and traffic managers;
- platform has its own physical environment (both physically and logically separated from any other corporate network);
- the Application itself also implements security mechanisms enforced by both best coding practices and communication protocols;
- databases storing data is accessible by VPN only and also have a DR environment working in parallel in case of unexpected emergency situations.
5- How long do we keep your personal data?
6- Who are the recipients of your personal data?
7- Is your personal data transferred out of the European Economic Area?
8- What are your rights related to your personal data?
In case of any request or complaint, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com. In any case, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.