• Thales and Ericsson partner with EDF to bring mobile broadband connectivity to French nuclear sites, both in production and under deconstruction
• With this roll out, EDF is leading the deployment of secure private 4G networks on this scale both in France and internationally
• Successful pilot implementation at the Blayais nuclear site represents the first step in a deployment that will cover all EDF nuclear power plants in France
• TELUS and CIRA to implement the Thales GSMA IoT SAFE solution for a new country-wide security management system for IoT devices.
• Thales solution integrates chip-to-cloud security with mutual authentication between devices and IoT Cloud Platform, guaranteeing data confidentiality and integrity.
• The innovative system offers simplified remote management of connected devices across a wide range of IoT sectors, including energy, healthcare, infrastructure, and more.
Cannes, April 15, 2021 - Thales Alenia Space, a joint venture between Thales (67%) and Leonardo (33%), as prime contractor for Galileo First Generation’s Ground Mission Segment, has been selected by the European Space Agency (ESA), on behalf of the European Commission in the Horizon 2020 Satellite Navigation Program (HSNAV), to develop the Advanced Orbit Determination and Time Synchronisation (ODTS) Algorithms Test Platform (A-OATP). This new contract will support the implementation and experimentation of the navigation algorithms that will be used for Galileo Second Generation.
In the presence of the Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), Cpt. Musa S. Nuhu and Mr Franck Riester, French Minister Delegate in charge of Foreign Trade and Economic Attractiveness, Caverton and Thales sign the acceptance of the Reality H full-flight simulator configured for the AW139 helicopter, installed in Caverton's brand-new training center located at the Murtala Muhammad International Airport, Nigeria.