• Multi-domain warfare experts, developing vehicle system for U.S. Coalition forces.
Built for Tomorrow
• User-centric, optimized for human-machine teaming, for better battlefield decision support.
Open and Scalable
• Modular for improved upgradeability and life-cycle management.
LEAP-AHEAD CAPABILITIES FOR MODERN BATTLEFIELDS
The future dominance of the U.S. Army’s armored combat teams will require a multitude of sensors and systems on mechanized land warfare forces to make them the most capable. This means next-generation mechanized forces will need to gain leap-ahead capabilities – not marginal improvements over existing platform capabilities – to ensure combat effectiveness on the modern battlefield.
Thales brings extensive expertise in vehicular systems to deliver for U.S. Coalition Forces and allies and stands ready to support the U.S. Army’s mechanized force modernization. The Army leads the way, and Thales is here to help armored brigades remain the superior force in multi-domain battlespace environments.
Whether it is human-machine teaming with combat systems for seamless decision support, multi-target acquisition with sensor-fusion for increased lethality, or multi-domain situational awareness with secure communication and data systems, Thales is your partner for elevated combat effectiveness.
Land Warfare Vehicle Capabilities:
• Survivability & Situational Awareness
• Vetronics & Power Management
To learn more about our offering, please contact us.