- Cars today are connected objects, and as such threatened by cyberattacks. Thales is working with auto makers and parts suppliers to counter increasing risks of data theft and even interference with a car's functions.
- Cyber security is key to critical infrastructure suppliers. Thales A.I.- powered Cybels Sensor tool provides state-of-the-art protection against any attack.
- Thales, a leader in critical information systems, cybersecurity and data security, and Saudi Telecom Company (STC), the largest telecoms company in Saudi Arabia, announce the launch of a cloud encryption service for enterprise customers allowing them to protect and control their data in the cloud.
Vormetric Transparent Encryption Enhances Security for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform DeploymentsThales Container Security allows users to meet compliance, regulatory, best practices requirements.
Le Groupe La Poste launches trials with Thales to determine optimum response to new cybersecurity legislationLe Groupe La Poste and Thales today announced the start of a 12-month trial aimed at improving implementation of the measures enacted in France's Military Programming Law (LPM) to heighten the security of the information systems deployed by critical infrastructure providers.
- Thales, a leader in critical information systems, cybersecurity and data security, is providing hardware-based encryption technology to North York General Hospital (NYGH) to facilitate the secure exchange of information between the hospital’s physicians, healthcare staff and patients. The resulting
- The Thales ITSEF (Information Technology Security Evaluation Facility) has completed IoT security testing on a product being certified to the French CSPN security standard.
- Driven by escalating cyberattacks, traditional insider threats, privacy requirements and data residency regulations, enterprises around the world are facing increasing pressures to protect their data and reduce the exposure of their organizations to data related risks.
- Thales and the University of South Wales [USW] have signed an agreement setting out a framework for collaboration on current and future technology solutions, including in the hugely exciting field of cyber security
- In the last three years, Thales has invested over €1 billion in key digital technologies and today announces the launch of its high-tech Digital Factory to accelerate the digital transformation of Thales and its customers.
- Thales is a reliable, forward-looking partner in a changing high-specific environment
- Thales and Microsoft France are working together to offer enterprise customers new ways to protect their sensitive content. At the 9th International Cybersecurity Forum in Lille from 24-25 January 2017, Thales is showcasing CYRIS for SharePoint and CYRIS for Outlook.
- Charles Moreau, head of Thales’s cyber innovation hub in Qatar, tells us more about this new cyber detection solution.