In this episode of the Defence Connect Podcast, Gavin Henry and Peter Newnham from Thales Australia, join Neil Hodges, co-founder of BlueZone Group, to discuss the next generation of mine countermeasures capability.
- The progress of Thales’ bid for SEA 1905 Tranche 1.
- Thales’ sovereign MCM offering and the emergence of autonomous capability.
- BlueZone Group’s contribution to the SEA 1905 proposal.
- The importance of interoperability with international partners, leveraging common supply chains.
- BlueZone Group’s growth ambitions.