Building Australia’s future Maritime Mine Counter Measures and Military Survey capability
In this episode of the Defence Connect Podcast, Gavin Henry and Peter Newnham from Thales Australia, join Neil Hodges, co-founder of BlueZone Group, to discuss the next generation of mine countermeasures capability.
- The progress of Thales’ bid for SEA 1905 Tranche 1.
- Thales’ sovereign MCM offering and the emergence of autonomous capability.
- BlueZone Group’s contribution to the SEA 1905 proposal.
- The importance of interoperability with international partners, leveraging common supply chains.
- BlueZone Group’s growth ambitions.