• Thales and Veolia have joined forces to create the first eco-designed SIM card made from recycled plastic. • The use of recycled materials in a special industrial production process will eliminate the need for close to 5,000 metric tonnes of virgin plastic a year. • T
All Articles in Digital Identity and Security
• TELUS and CIRA to implement the Thales GSMA IoT SAFE solution for a new country-wide security management system for IoT devices. • Thales solution integrates chip-to-cloud security with mutual authentication between devices and IoT
In sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia, there are millions of people without any form of identity, people who cannot prove who they are and cannot access simple things like education, finance, and phones. Digital identity inclusion has become a critical human right.
• Thales and Inetum provide joint expertise to deliver greater security and convenience at the airports of Valencia and Bilbao, and before long at Fuerteventura. • Smart accesses improve the border control process with higher agility and security • New system facilitate
• In 2017 the European Union adopted a new directive for the deployment of a biometric entry and exit registration system (EES) for Member States in order to strengthen the security of the Schengen Area and modernize border crossings. • In less than one minute, third-co
Integration of Thales Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) with Microsoft Double Key Encryption allows companies to protect customers’ data in Microsoft 365 applications while maintaining control of their encryption keys This collaboration with Microsoft protects sensiti
Aline Gouget, Thales' Director and Senior Advanced Cryptography expert, shares her insights on post-quantum security
• As part of the collaboration, Thales provides security and connectivity technologies (certified Secure Element along with its antenna), embedded into the wearables by Tappy Technologies. • The innovation offers Axis customers smooth and secure transaction, delivering
5G will be a critical enabler transforming traditional industries into industrial 5G ecosystems.
UNECE WP29 Automotive Cybersecurity Regulation explained