DSNA, ENAV, Leonardo and Thales strengthen their cooperation for Coflight, new generation Flight Data Processing System designed for the Single European Sky by launching a long term maintenance contractThis six year-contract will cover all activities necessary for corrective and evolutionary maintenance such as studies, design, software development and associated services.
EchoStar Mobile and Thales Partner on Mobile Satellite Connectivity for Public Protection and Disaster ReliefEchoStar Mobile Limited and Thales, today announced that they are collaborating to jointly develop advanced mobile satellite voice and data services to meet the growing public safety needs of security forces and first responders dealing with emergency situations in France and throughout Europe.
- Paris, June 21, 2017 – Thales Alenia Space has signed its first contract with OHB, at this year’s Paris Air Show, to provide new-generation electronic equipment, made in Belgium, for the Electra platform.
- Thales and Reliance Defence Limited announced today their intent to form an Indian Joint Venture (JV) with the proposed shareholding of 49% and 51% respectively.
Thales Alenia Space to host the signature of a memorandum of understanding on an European education partnership agreementThe Space industry: an added value in the major European universities courses.
- On the opening day of the Paris Air Show, Thales unveils TRAC NG the world’s most advanced dual use civil/military en-route radar.
- Thales has been selected by Airbus Helicopters to provide the Kuwait forces with flight and mission training solutions for the pilots and crews of its Caracal helicopters.
- The Ground Fire multifunction radar will offer a new approach in terms of performance, scalability and operational costs.
- Paris Air Show, June 19, 2017 – Thales Alenia Space today confirmed its acquisition of a minority stake in French company Airstar Aerospace, a leader in the construction of airships and flexible structures of all types and operating at all altitudes.