- Healthcare is generating more and more confidential personal data, all of it increasingly targeted by hackers. Hospitals are therefore becoming more reliant on Thales' core activities and expertise in IOT, Cybersecurity and IA, to keep our radiology data safe.
- Making big data speak is unlocking treasure for mass transit operators and commuters through Thales's pioneering Big Data Analytics platform.
- Cyber security is key to critical infrastructure suppliers. Thales A.I.- powered Cybels Sensor tool provides state-of-the-art protection against any attack.
- You may not realise it, but we all rely on artificial intelligence (AI) as we go about our normal daily lives
Le Groupe La Poste launches trials with Thales to determine optimum response to new cybersecurity legislationLe Groupe La Poste and Thales today announced the start of a 12-month trial aimed at improving implementation of the measures enacted in France's Military Programming Law (LPM) to heighten the security of the information systems deployed by critical infrastructure providers.
- Charles Moreau, head of Thales’s cyber innovation hub in Qatar, tells us more about this new cyber detection solution.
- The probe joins the range of proven and controlled cybersecurity solutions which Thales has been implementing for more than 15 years for its private or public customers.