XOmail is a vital component in handling and transferring information within a C4ISR system, using messaging functions in military environments. XOmail has been continuously upgraded with feedback received from day-to-day use in major military manoeuvres and operations.
- Up to date with the latest versions of STANAG 4406 (MMHS), including an ACP 127 gateway to guarantee compatibility with legacy systems
- Integrates with directories and public key infrastructure (PKI) to form a comprehensive solution
- Optional components for tactical and naval messaging environments along with directory services, forming an integrated system for supporting HQs, tactical cells on the ground, ships and submarines
- Offers advanced messaging and auditing capabilities for military users
- Designed as a multilevel security system (MLS) to be certified up to CC EAL5