You are here
All Articles in Civil Aerospace
The Federal Aviation Administration selects Thales Secondary Radar Technology for the Mode S Beacon Replacement System contract
• The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) awards Leidos and Thales a contract to supply up to 142 secondary surveillance radars for the Mode S Beacon Replacement System (MSBRS) contract. • Leidos and Thales will deliver a FAA compliant solution to enhance surveillance
Sichuan Airlines selects Thales CORE IFE for its future fleet of A350 aircraft to deliver on their promise for exceptional passenger experience. Entry into service is scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2021.
With expertise across all segments - from aircrafts, airlines, airports, satellites and entertainment and control systems - Thales offers end-to-end defence and security solutions, deployed securely to meet their customers’ needs.
• The FlytX avionics suite has been selected by VR-Technologies, a subsidiary of Russian Helicopters, to equip the future VRT500 light single-engine civil helicopter. • Complete, integrated and connected to open-world systems with end-to-end cybersecurity assurance by T
Thales integrated touchscreen becomes the world's first product of its kind to gain EASA certification
The integrated touchscreen developed by Thales for Airbus A350 cockpits achieved certification by the European Union Air Safety Agency (EASA) in November 2019. It is the first screen of its type in the world to gain certification for use on board commercial aircraft. Th
• Thales will design and manufacture the Flight Control solutions adapted to the G700. • This marks the fifth Gulfstream business jet airframe which Thales will support. • Nearly 400 in-service Gulfstream aircraft benefit from Thales Fly-By-Wire solutions.
Beijing Daxing International Airport Relies on Thales and BEST to increase Safety, Capacity and Efficiency of Air Traffic Management
• Thales and its joint venture BEST provide TopSky-ATC to Beijing Terminal Maneuvering Area (TMA) Control Center. The system, along with the one deployed for Area Control Centers (ACC) and Towers, forms the largest scale Air Traffic Control (ATC) system in the world, co
• Thales and Airfree partner to bring the airlines a new revenue opportunity by introducing a state of the art e-Commerce platform that extends the airport duty-free shopping experience into the cabin. • The Airfree marketplace will be the first to offer duty-free servi
JetBlue and Thales strengthen their partnership with the selection of AVANT IFE for its future fleet of A220-300 aircraft
• JetBlue’s first fleet of A220-300 aircraft to fly with Thales AVANT IFE • Travelers will enjoy a custom-designed connected experience, true to the JetBlue brand, with a wide selection of entertainment and the latest high definition screens at every seat. • Thales and
Thales is creating a centre of engineering expertise in India, planning to hire over 2,000 talents over the next 3 to 5 years. The plan is to support innovation and develop engineering, to design and develop the most advanced technologies in both civil and defence. Read