You are here
All Articles in Civil Aerospace
• Thales will design and manufacture the Flight Control solutions adapted to the G700. • This marks the fifth Gulfstream business jet airframe which Thales will support. • Nearly 400 in-service Gulfstream aircraft benefit from Thales Fly-By-Wire solutions.
Beijing Daxing International Airport Relies on Thales and BEST to increase Safety, Capacity and Efficiency of Air Traffic Management
• Thales and its joint venture BEST provide TopSky-ATC to Beijing Terminal Maneuvering Area (TMA) Control Center. The system, along with the one deployed for Area Control Centers (ACC) and Towers, forms the largest scale Air Traffic Control (ATC) system in the world, co
• Thales and Airfree partner to bring the airlines a new revenue opportunity by introducing a state of the art e-Commerce platform that extends the airport duty-free shopping experience into the cabin. • The Airfree marketplace will be the first to offer duty-free servi
JetBlue and Thales strengthen their partnership with the selection of AVANT IFE for its future fleet of A220-300 aircraft
• JetBlue’s first fleet of A220-300 aircraft to fly with Thales AVANT IFE • Travelers will enjoy a custom-designed connected experience, true to the JetBlue brand, with a wide selection of entertainment and the latest high definition screens at every seat. • Thales and
Thales is creating a centre of engineering expertise in India, planning to hire over 2,000 talents over the next 3 to 5 years. The plan is to support innovation and develop engineering, to design and develop the most advanced technologies in both civil and defence. Read
A new digital platform for air travel accompanies passengers all along their journey and improves airline and airport management
Thales joins forces with Micro-X, one of Australia’s most innovative startups, to revolutionize airport checkpoint technologies
- Carbon nanotubes together with AI (Artificial Intelligence) allow new generation X-ray equipment, with disruptive imaging performance. - Thanks to these breakthrough technologies, passengers will no longer queue up for security checks, and airports will free a lot of
• Thales’s latest 4K displays include the highest security level solutions enabling streaming of premium UHD content from Hollywood Studios to passenger screens. • Thales’s solution uses Variable Bit Rates (VBR) technology with bit rates up to 40+Mbps, providing video q
Thales and Gemalto combine strengths to develop systems for remote identification and tracking of Unmanned Air Systems (UAS) by regulatory authorities and law enforcement globally.
Air taxis are moving from fiction to fact, with Thales digital technologies aboard to make it happen safely.