A multimodal public transport company coordinating eight million journeys per day wished to migrate its applications to Thales’s private cloud in DevSecOps mode. Thales also provided support for the transformation of the customer’s organisation to integrate continuous development mode. The applications concerned have up to 300,000 simultaneous users in peak periods.
- Deliver faster time to market for change requests;
- Optimise availability of the information system and certain applications to guarantee the continuity of regional transport operations and services for the public.
- Migration of over 50 applications to Thales’s secure cloud;
- Use of DevSecOps technologies and methodologies;
- Containerisation of micro-services and automation of production releases;
- Highly resilient architecture (99.98% availability, 24/7).
- 80% reduction in production release lead times;
- 90% reduction in incidents associated with production releases;
- 15% cut in production costs;
- Significant increase in the number of production releases.