A solid reputation in defence built on trust
We have forged a solid reputation in the defence industry as a result of our high-performance solutions and strong investment in key research areas. Over 50 of the world’s navies rely on our solutions to better prepare for the challenges of the sea. We are also the leading supplier of C4ISTAR systems to NATO.
Operational efficiency to ensure highest levels of defence
We excel in supplying air, land, naval and joint forces with an unrivalled depth of capability in the following five areas:
- Communications, command and control systems
- Mission services and support
- Protection and mission / combat systems
- Surveillance, detection and intelligence systems
- Training & Simulation
Using our expertise in these areas, we develop top-tier tools for:
- Controlling engagements,
- Detecting, identifying and neutralising threats,
- Distributing information,
- Supporting command decisions,
- Training defence forces.
Simplifying joint operations in defence
The overarching goal of our defence solutions is to simplify and harmonise joint operations. We specialise in interoperable systems that make missions more efficient and help our customers get the most value out of their investment. Allowing our systems to interact seamlessly with others means that our customers have the upper hand when it comes to decision-making.
Our offer includes:
- Thales COMMANDER, an open architecture information system
- Signals Intelligence and Communication Intelligence and Electronic Warfare
- Joint systems infrastructure and satellite networks