Thales develops, manufactures and supports military vehicles you can trust with your life.
Forces across the world demand highly mobile vehicles that provide high levels of troop protection, all terrain agility and exceptional capacity.
Thales develops, manufactures and supports military vehicles you can trust with your life. Thales protected vehicles deliver superior protection, mobility and payload, for customers that value the survivability of their soldiers and require a platform designed for further integration of capability packages, including those possible through digitization. World-class vehicles, with potential for transfer of production or technology, offered to a world market, including those countries not favorable to US FMS.
The combat-proven Bushmaster and new generation Hawkei multi-role vehicles meet the requirements of modern land forces:
- Protected mobility for troops in hostile environments
- Excellent off-road mobility and payload capability
- Multi-role flexibility
- Dependable Through Life Support including urgent operational requirements and vehicle capability upgrades
The Bushmaster has been successfully deployed by Defence Forces in a number of regions including the Middle East, Africa, the Pacific and Europe. On-going design enhancement, a wide variety of user selectable mission equipment and mature through life support have ensured that Bushmaster continues to meet evolving customer requirements. The Hawkei builds on this experience, offering a new generation vehicle suitable for a variety of mission profiles.
Key Figures of Thales Protected Vehicles:
- 1,200+ Bushmasters in-service with the armed forces of 9 nations
- 1,100 Hawkei vehicles manufactured for the Australian Defence Force