Your digital payment strategy
Mobile device fragmentation, the myriad security options, and the increasing number of players represent significant challenges, and harnessing them into a single effective multi-channel digital payment strategy may seem daunting.
- You have more choice than ever between launching your HCE-based wallet, partnering with wallets like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Android Pay, or participating in a mobile operator-led wallet.
- While new security frameworks are being introduced for handling sensitive payment credentials and transaction authorization, standards are also evolving rapidly to keep pace with technology and business innovation.
You want your customers to experience an optimized digital payment process, regardless of their device.
You can improve your customer's mobile experience with efficiency and security while reaching as many users as possible.
This is what the Thales Trusted Service Hub (TSH) will bring to you.
The cloud-based solution helps banks and operators transform digital service across digital payment solutions, devices, and security frameworks.
Now you can mobilize Thales security solutions and experienced service teams to support your project– so you can deliver the best mobile payment experience for your customers.
Innovative mobile services with Thales digital payment solutions
Get access to a faster and more efficient global payment market expected to be worth over $3 trillion by 2026, according to a McKinsey report of 2022.
Thales Trusted Services Hub was launched to connect service providers immediately.
As mobile payment services enter the mainstream and mobile device security becomes ever-more diverse, stakeholders need to quickly launch secure value-added digital services, having struggled for a long time to manage market fragmentation on their own.
Thales Trusted Services Hub is a turnkey business service that enables our clients to securely deploy services across a comprehensive portfolio of smartphones and mobile networks worldwide.
This payment solution is dedicated to the following:
You gain access to the largest and most comprehensive security framework to protect your mobile applications for in-store and online services through a single engagement with Thales.
The Hub is built on field-proven technology, guarantees high availability, scalable bank-grade security and data segregation for service providers, and complies with major international standards to ensure maximum interoperability.
Digital payment is certified by global schemes.
The Hub is operated by Thales out of our international data centers and is certified by global payment schemes, including:
- American Express.
Thales is already working with numerous banks and key stakeholders worldwide to create and build robust digital payment ecosystems.
Deploy your digital payment solution securely and easily
- If you are an issuer, we connect you to tokenization platforms to benefit from OEM wallets and help you create your wallet.
- If you are a wallet provider, we will provide you with the most digital cards possible via all channels, leveraging secure tokenization technology.
This can be done securely and straightforwardly with the following:
- Convenience. Mobile payments provide ultimate end-user comfort and an innovative brand image.
- Reach. Thales enables you to connect all your users via all issuers, devices, tokenization platforms - fully certified - and wallets available in the market- both OEM wallets and Host Card Emulation (HCE) wallets.
Simplicity. One single connection provides scalable mobile payment projects on any device, everywhere.
Versatility. All kinds of security options are supported, Secure Elements (SE), Trusted Execution Environments (TEE), and Host Card Emulation (HCE).
Expertise. Benefit from Thales' experience in mobile payments and excellence in operations.
Future Proof. Thales is sitting at the heart of the payment industry.