Instant issuance of physical cards offers
a dramatic change to the UX
For many banks, repositioning instant issuance at the heart of a payment card strategy represents a significant challenge. Over the years, most have accumulated a series of siloed issuance solutions. Inefficient and clumsy, these siloes compromise banks’ ability to meet customer expectations and fulfil their wider digital transformation agendas.
In this white paper, we’ll look in more detail at the value and importance of putting instant, on-the-spot issuance at the heart of a unified and uniform payment card infrastructure. We’ll also consider how banks can deploy cloud-based platforms that support not just secure and efficient instant issuance, but a comprehensive and customer-focused omni-channel solution for their entire EMV payment card portfolio.
- Covid-19 has accelerated the shift from cash to physical and digital cards
- An increasingly strong future for the use of EMV solutions
- Changing consumer expectations demand a mobile-centric, omni-channel issuance strategy
- Bringing it all together: the benefits of a single CMS (Card Management System)
- Harnessing the cloud
- Choosing the right card issuance solution provider
- The payment card issuance strategy checklist
- Instant issuance technology checklist