The mobile industry has changed the face of the world over the last 30 years. 5G will do as well in a proportion never before.
Since the very start of GSM –and now with the advent of 5G, we’ve been bringing trust to the mobile ecosystem by connecting and authenticating users and devices to mobile networks. We help mobile operators move to a 100% customer digital relationship even before service sign-up. And address the IoT challenges too.
Building a 5G world we can all trust
5G networks are exponentially expanding, connecting people, and things. With this move, comes the need to protect them from cyber-attacks and predict events for more efficiency and profitability.
• Thales and Ericsson partner with EDF to bring mobile broadband connectivity to French nuclear sites, both in production and under deconstruction
• With this roll out, EDF is leading the deployment of secure private 4G networks on this scale both in France and internationally
• Successful pilot implementation at the Blayais nuclear site represents the first step in a deployment that will cover all EDF nuclear power plants in France
• TELUS and CIRA to implement the Thales GSMA IoT SAFE solution for a new country-wide security management system for IoT devices.
• Thales solution integrates chip-to-cloud security with mutual authentication between devices and IoT Cloud Platform, guaranteeing data confidentiality and integrity.
• The innovative system offers simplified remote management of connected devices across a wide range of IoT sectors, including energy, healthcare, infrastructure, and more.
• Thales and Veolia have joined forces to create the first eco-designed SIM card made from recycled plastic.
• The use of recycled materials in a special industrial production process will eliminate the need for close to 5,000 metric tonnes of virgin plastic a year.
• The Eco-SIM Card will help to meet the ambitious sustainable development objectives of the Thales Group and the mobile phone operators that use its products.
For more information regarding our services and solutions contact one of our sales representatives. We have agents worldwide that are available to help with your digital security needs. Fill out our contact form and one of our representatives will be in touch to discuss how we can assist you.
Please note we do not sell any products nor offer support directly to end users. If you have questions regarding one of our products provided by e.g. your bank or government, then please contact them for advice first.