2015 Full-Year results
Patrice Caine, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, stated: “2015 was an important milestone in the success of our profitable growth strategy. We achieved a record order intake, and our sales witnessed solid growth after several years of quasi-stability. Profitability increased in line with our medium-term objectives, while we increased our investments in innovation, marketing and talent development”.
He added: “These good results strengthen our belief that Thales is now back on track to deliver sustainable growth. We are upgrading our organic sales growth target for the years ahead and confirm our margin target for 2017-2018. Thanks to the efforts of all its employees, Thales is undergoing a profound transformation which will foster profitable and sustainable growth”.
- Record order intake: €18.9 billion, up 31%
- Sales: €14.1 billion, up 4.5% at constant scope and currency
- EBIT: €1,216 million, up 23%
- Adjusted net income, Group share2: €809 million, up 44%
- Doubling of free operating cash flow2: €1.1 billion
- Dividend increased: €1.36, an increase of 21%
- Upgrading of medium-term (2018) sales target: mid-single digit annual organic sales growth
- 2016 targets: mid-single digit organic sales growth, EBIT of €1,300-1,330 million
|in millions of euros except income and
dividends per share (in euros)
|2015||2014||Total change||Organic change|
|Order book at period end||32,292||27,285||+18%||+17%|
|in % of sales||8.6%||7.6%||+1.1%||+1.0%|
|Adjusted net income, Group share2||809||562||+44%|
|Adjusted net income, Group share, per share2||3.89||2.75||+42%|
|Consolidated net income, Group share||765||714||+7%|
|Dividend per share3||1.36||1.12||+21%|
|Free operating cash flow2||1,110||501||+122%|
|Net cash at end of period||1,978||1,006||+97%|
We are pleased to invite you to participate in our conference call in English:
Tuesday, 23 February 2016 at 8:30 am (CET)
- Dial-in number from France: + 33 (0) 1 70 77 09 35
- International dial-in number: + 44 (0) 203 367 94 54.
It will be also possible to follow the conference call through a webcast by using the following link:
If you are unable to listen to the call live, a digital replay will be available a few hours after the end of the conference call and will remain available for 90 days. To access the replay, please dial +33 (0) 1 72 00 15 00 or +44 (0) 203 367 94 60 (code 299045#).