Easy and convenient document scanning
The Gemalto Document Reader QS2000 has a large open document area and an ergonomic sloping front making document scanning a breeze.
Optional RFID support allows the user to view embedded chip in ePassports, eIDs and driving licences with a chip in, helping ensure the document is genuine.
A machine-readable zone (MRZ) and barcode reading is also included, automatically capturing the document and decoding it.
Designed to offer high reliability in environments requiring image capture and data entry:
- liquor stores,
- and rental car companies
Details of the Gemalto Document Reader QS2000 and key standard features
- Optional RFID chip reading for better assurance of document authenticity
- Accurate information capture adhering to strict identity characteristics as set out by the organization
Major features of the Gemalto Document Reader QS2000:
- Multiple document reading and imaging capability
- 400 DPI high-resolution visible imaging in 24-bit color
- MRZ OCR & 1D/2D barcode data capture, including AAMVA parser
- Complete access to data and images captured via Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Enables images to be accessed as BMP, PNG or JPEG format
- Auto-triggering of document capture – the presence of document is automatically detected
- USB 3.1 Type-CTM connection
- No moving parts and comes with an IP50 rating for dust ingress protection
- Optional Chinese NID card reading
How can we better help you?
At Thales, we believe in taking a global approach to security. That's why we strive to provide secure, durable and innovative solutions.
Our customers can meet their security expectations with the support of our experienced team.
If you have a question on the Gemalto Document Reader QS2000 to ask or more broadly on our KYC and document verification solutions, please leave a comment in the box below.
We'll be glad to hear from you.