Airborne Radar Intelligence is a vital ingredient to any modern ISR capability. It delivers proven benefits over traditional visual based sensors, such as small target detections in all-weather conditions and wide area coverage.
Be more efficient
Using the latest X-Band AESA (Active Electronically Scanned Array) technology and weighing less than 80 kg, SEARCHMASTER delivers
- better instantaneous understanding of the Sea, Land and Air situation,
- lower cost of ownership and future radar upgrade through software,
- better availability and smart maintenance,
- the capability to follow the mission evolution and automatically more mission success.
Software define AESA radar
SEARCHMASTER combines state-of-the-art combat proven technologies, generic hardware design with the experience of generations of fighter and maritime surveillance radar to deliver a unique multirole capability and huge growth potential through software upgrade. Customers have access to large catalogue of sea, land and air surveillance functions to meet their mission requirements.
Simple to integrate on your platform
SEARCHMASTER can be easily integrated and operated on a range of platforms such as Atlantique 2, maritime patrol aircraft, Dash-8 turboprop aircraft, Falcon business jet family, small twin turboprops, MALE UAS and aerostats…
Open a whole range of capabilities
SEARCHMASTER multi-role surveillance radar offers the highest level of operational performance, whatever the mission or host platform. In the maritime space, ultra-quiet submarines pose a continuing threat, whilst the use of small fast-attack craft and jet skis by pirates and other illegal operators is an increasingly serious concern. In large land areas, search and track a small moving vehicle or fixed objects of interest or along extensive borders is a great challenge while in the air there is an increasing need for surveillance against illegal traffic using small aircraft.
- High performance to fulfil Anti-Surface Warfare, Anti-Submarine Warfare, Maritime and EEZ Surveillance, Search and Rescue, Ground Surveillance and Mapping (SAR, GMTI), Air Surveillance and Homeland Security missions.
- Latest AESA technology to reduce flight hours, life cycle cost and repair with software growth potential.
- Market leading performance-to-weight and performance-to-affordability ratios.
- ITAR free