Nick Ernest runs the Genetic Fuzzy Tree (GFT) AI research lab based out of Cincinnati, OH., which focuses its research on explainable and formally verifiable AI systems.
His team has developed a commercial offering, the Thales GFT AI Toolkit, which can provide Transparent, Understandable, and Ethical (TrUE) AI capabilities with a focus on application in mission- and safety-critical applications.
Beyond the toolkit offerings, his site is widely recognised for the Alpha AI system, a GFT for Beyond Visual Range air-to-air combat within simulated environments.
- Intelligence artificielle explicable et formellement vérifiable
- Intelligence artificielle digne de confiance
- Intelligence Artificielle pour les applications de défense
- Intelligence artificielle
- Apprentissage par renforcement
- Aides à la décision en IA