Reliable and convenient full-page document reader
The Thales Gemalto Document Reader AT9000 MK2 is a compact, full-page scanner.
It's one of our best-selling document readers and probably the most familiar sight at border control desks around the world.
It reads and authenticates multiple document types quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
The AT9000 MK2 reads passports, ePassports (BAC, SAC, EAC, PACE, AA), ID cards, national IDs, visas, military CAC cards and driver's licenses, 1D and 2D barcodes ((Aztec, DataMatrix, PDF417, QR Code) from printed documents and mobile phones.
The AT9000 MK2 offers maximum flexibility in systems integration and smooth operation and maintenance with:
- Its software development kit provides easy migration to a new reader and includes demos, code samples, and utilities.
- Its one-step scanning with automatic document detection
- Its "Active video" document detection system, which reads in virtually any orientation or angle.
Details of the AT9000 MK2
- Ability to read and process images from passports, ID cards, visas and all other types of documents quickly, easily and accurately
- Removable cover for hoodless operation, reflection removal, enhanced color fidelity, USB only power
- Support for ICAO-compliant and non-compliant travel documents
- Reliable, static parts and dust-sealed optics rated to IP50 for harsh environments
- Ergonomically designed full-page reader for identification and full authentication
- 162 (w) x 190 (d) x 157 (h) mm.
How can we better help you?
At Thales, we believe in taking a global approach to security. That's why we strive to provide secure, durable, and innovative solutions for customer onboarding, authentication processes, and more broadly Know Your Customer (KYC) verification.
We offer considerable experience and support, enabling our clients to meet their security expectations.
If you have a question to ask on the AT9000 MK2 or our family or document readers or more broadly on our document and ID verification and automated border control solutions, please leave a comment in the box below.
We'll be glad to hear from you.