Efficient and easy-to-use MRZ readers in a small footprint
The Gemalto MRZ and MSR Swipe Reader CR100M offers:
- The ability to read code line data from passports, IDs and other Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTDs)
- The ability to read three-track magnetic cards
- Simple hand-swipe operation, requiring minimal operator training
- Fast, accurate data capture
- A small footprint; it can be integrated into small bank counter or cash desk environments
Part of our document reader solutions, it is designed and used in banks and financial institutions, border management, hospitals, care facilities and pharmacies, hotels and casinos, retail stores, schools, and universities.
Key Standard Features
- USB2.0 output and USB powered (no power supply), a single interface cable (2m or 15cm options at the time of purchase)
- B900 infrared illumination
- MSR reading of frequent flyer, driving licenses and similar documents
- Bi-directional swiping
- Desktop mount for stable, non-slip swiping (optional, user installable)
- Can be attached to an LCD or other device/mounting using 3M™ Dual Lock™ fasteners
- VCOMM interface for Multi-Function Document Reader compatibility (other interfaces available, contact your local Gemalto sales office)
- Windows® XP SP3 and Windows Vista® compatible, Windows® 7 tested
- Cable exit points are user changeable
- Customer can design bespoke brackets, using dual screw fixing Reading Capability
- ICAO compliant documents in near-infrared (IR) 875nm per
- ICAO 9303 specification Parts 1-4
- Near ICAO compliant travel documents such as French ID cards
- For information on reading other document types (e.g., bankers cheques) contact your local Gemalto sales office
- Three track magnetic swipe card conforming to ISO 7811/2-5 including AAMVA
How can we better help you?
At Thales, we believe in taking a global approach to security. That's why we strive to provide secure, durable, and innovative solutions.
We offer extensive experience and support, enabling our customers to meet their security expectations.
If you have a question on the CR100M to ask or more broadly on our KYC and ID verification solutions, please leave a comment in the box below.
We look forward to hearing from you.