Thales Cogent Multifinger Scanner DactyScan84c details:
- Easy to use: Intuitive Multifinger Scanner – Acquisition driven by a software interface explaining which finger to place and the result of acquisition - User Interface with tri-color LED interface
- LFD: Patented technology for Liveness Detection
- FBI IAFIS IQS Appendix F (FAP60) & Mobile ID Appendix F certified
- Easy integration: MultiScan SDK, multi-OS compatibility, and OEM module
- Flat&Rolled: it can acquire FLAT and ROLLED fingerprints
The Cogent Multifinger Scanner DactyScan84c is a compact and FBI App-F certified 10-print device suitable for all applications needing 4-slaps and rolled acquisition.
The main applications are for eID document issuing and criminal identification.
An ergonomic design combined with an easy-to-integrate SDK architecture makes the Cogent Multifinger Scanner DactyScan84c the perfect choice for system integrators and solution providers. It is available in OEM version.
A user interface based on 12 tri-color leds facilitates the acquisition procedure by indicating the fingerprint(s) to be acquired and providing quality feedback, thus eliminating the necessity for skilled operators and increasing workflow efficiency.
The scanner can be provided with a Fake finger Detection Solution (software-based) to identify fake fingers.