Thales Cogent CSD101i scanner details
- Easy to use: Intuitive single finger scanner – Acquisition driven by a software interface explaining which finger to place and the result of acquisition
- LFD: Patented technology for Liveness Detection
- FBI PIV certified – FAP10
- Easy Integration: MultiScan SDK - Multi OS compatibility – OEM module available
- Small Footprint: 43gr only
CSD101i is a compact single-digit FBI/PIV certified fingerprint scanner offering on-board processing of the captured fingerprint image, compression of image and encryption of the captured image and extracted minutiae. It supports industry leading ML based software fake finger detection. This makes CSD101i ideal for high security applications like network biometric authentication, authenticating biometric travel documents, identity verification and many others.
Thales Cogent Single Finger Scanner CSD101i is the ideal choice for all Aadhaar based authentication/verification scenarios based on latest L1 specifications released by UIDAI for enhanced security, where all security critical operations are performed on the device itself.
- Aadhaar enabled eKYC
- Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)
- Aadhaar Enabled Attendance System (AEAS),
- Ayushman Bharat
- other welfare schemes, and subsidies
- Can be used for any Aadhaar based transactions