- Thales has been recognized as the ´2020 Global IoT Innovation Vendor of the Year´.
- With 150 million IoT cellular Modules already delivered worldwide, Thales presents breakthroughs in 5G, eSIM and IoT lifecycle management.
- Thales experts discuss upcoming industrial IoT challenges and how new innovations simplify IoT deployments.
LAS VEGAS – January 6th, 2020. Thales, world leader in digital security, is bringing trust to the latest IoT solutions with connectivity and security breakthroughs for the connected world.
As billions of devices will connect to the emerging 5G networks, and increasing volumes of data go into the cloud, new risks must be anticipated and managed. Thales is pioneering a holistic approach by developing next generation solutions to secure devices, data, and manage device lifecycles.
Thales is participating in CES in Las Vegas, from January 7-10, 2020, to demonstrate key IoT building blocks for trusted cellular connectivity – ranging from eSIM to cellular IoT modules, cybersecurity, IoT services and device lifecycle management.
Visit us at booth 2913 (in the IoT Pavilion at the Westgate hotel) to see:
- Security for 5G - 5G will be a complete software defined network, providing unique features, such as network slicing and virtualization that require strong and new security approaches. Thales provides stateof-the-art digital authentication, combined with secure identity and data management to enable trust in 5G.
- The world´s smallest 5G IoT broadband data card – this new solution supports IoT device manufacturers in their first step towards highspeed 5G for IoT. It enables size-constrained devices to benefit from 5G speeds and plug-and-play global connectivity. It offers full 5G spectrum support and high-speed LTE fallback for regions which do not have full 5G deployment.
- Gemalto’s market leading eSIM (embedded SIM) technology enables device manufacturers to ship readyto-connect, highly secure IoT devices, for seamless and instant connectivity, improving overall customer experience.
- Innovative IoT applications such as Greyp’s connected eMountain bike which introduce groundbreaking smart functions, powered by Gemalto’s embedded SIM (eSIM) and IoT cellular modules.
Thales state of the art digital security solutions, including the world’s first 5G SIM cards, leverage strong authentication and end-to-end encryption, which combined ensure data confidentiality and integrity for secure and scalable device connectivity.