The earth’s surface is 70% ocean, sea and waterways and our customers police and protect them everyday. More than ever, they are asked to conduct and support increasingly complex operations, sometimes far from national bases and over longer periods of time.
Today, our customers are acting in an increasingly global way, facing highly demanding and ever-evolving challenges.
- Sea lane and maritime choke-point control
- Constraints to free circulation
- Territorial disputes
- Regional instability and sea-control conflicts
- Constrained access to natural maritime resources
- Rising sea levels and new Arctic shipping routes
- Sea-robbery and piracy
- Illegal trafficking and immigration
- Maritime cyber-attacks
- Long range ballistic missiles