It looks like you were searching for information about the company Gemalto or its products and solutions.
In April 2019, Gemalto was acquired by Thales, and in April 2020, its website was closed down.
All relevant product and service information was moved to this website and found in the Thales Digital Identity and Security section.
Here are some other links you may find helpful
- EMV biometric card and Contactless payment
- Payment tokenization and Digital payment solutions
- Cloud banking solutions and services
- Strong customer authentication and FIDO passkeys
- Modern Card Issuing (in Banking)
- National ID cards, electronic passports, driving licences, and document readers
- Airport self-services solutions
- Mobile ID
- Soft SIM, Cloud SIM and eSIM
- KYC (know your customer) and Identity & document verification
- Transit ticketing solutions and mobile ticketing
- 5G challenges, 5G technology, 5G and IoT
- Biometrics and biometric technology solutions
- What is a smart card?
- What is an eSIM card?
Other information: investor relations, leadership
As Gemalto has been integrated within Thales, certain information related to the company, leadership, investor relations, data processing terms, GDPR engagement, and policies etc., has not been moved to this website.