Mobile ID is a new form of authentication that uses a person's mobile device to identify them.
It revolutionizes online activities for billions of people.
Consumers can now enjoy an easy and trusted digital journey using a secure and convenient mobile phone-based second-factor authentication and consent-based digital identity management.
Mobile ID is part of the Trusted Digital Identity platform.
Set up Mobile Connect with à la carte services
Mobile Connect is an initiative from the GSMA that aims to provide a universal login service for everybody worldwide.
This new digital authentication standard enables interoperability and ubiquity to ease the global deployment of federated identity.
GSMA's Mobile Connect is a global initiative that aims to bring the benefits of digital identity to consumers worldwide, as well as help businesses deliver better experiences with their customers. The project's goal is to make it easier for users to access online services without creating multiple accounts or remembering different passwords. This will make life simpler for individuals and help businesses reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction.
Available in Software-as-a-Service mode, Mobile ID provides scalable identity management and authentication services for MNOs to quickly become a universal digital identity provider and set up all Mobile Connect services:
- Identity Federation enabling Single Sign-On service
- Easy onboarding portal services
- End-User permission-based information-sharing service
- Simple mobile login to access web services with one click experience (level of assurance 2)
- Secured authentication and transaction with the use of a unique secret code (level of assurance 3)
- Qualified digital signatures with the help of an advanced digital certificate and public key signature services (level of assurance 4)
Mobile ID features work on any handset, offering the largest scale of authentication via SMS network, mobile software applications, or SIM-embedded applications and can be deployed over the air to a mobile operator's existing user legacy base.
Mobile Connect ecosystem enabler:
Our experience in providing security solutions to various sectors enables us to reach thousands of service providers.
Our sales force can support direct sales and promotion of Mobile Connect through our existing channels.
Our consulting services will smooth the integration of the service.
Benefits for mobile operators:
- Address an extensive range of service providers, whatever the level of security required
- Leverage new revenue streams for authentication services and ID brokerage
- Fast and flexible deployment in SaaS mode
- Compliant with GSMA Mobile Connect
- GSMA Mobile Connect Accelerator Partner
A very user-friendly digital journey for all
As internet activity grows exponentially, people are experiencing painful digital journeys, dealing with multiple usernames and passwords, with no trust in the security of their online identities and privacy.
Find more information in the infographic: 2.7 billion people are frustrated by their digital experience.
Mobile ID provides the missing link between security and convenience, allowing your customers to access online services in a private, trusted, and secure environment.
It enhances privacy protection, reduces identity theft risk, and simplifies login to an extensive range of online services from web merchants, banks, governments, and enterprises.
Benefits for end-users:
- Fast and straightforward online authentication
- Convenient single ID password
- Protect privacy and reinforce online security
Benefits for digital service providers:
- Web merchants: more transactions thanks to a more straightforward user journey
- Banks: enhance the promotion of online and mobile sales channels
- Enterprises: match employees’ mobility and data security
- Governments: reduce administration costs and time frame
Mobile ID case studies
Mobile ID services already live in more than 20 countries.
Our solution simplifies and secures digital authentication to millions of users and connects more than 500 service providers worldwide.
Learn more about some of our current deployments: