Providing surgeons with fully processed high-resolution images in real time, the Pixium Surgical Imaging Suite combines the high-performance Pixium Surgical 2121 (Amorphous Silicium or CMOS) and 3030 detectors with cutting-edge ICS software. This all-in-one solution supports all types of surgical applications and provides an effective alternative to the conventional image chain.
- TRUE ALTERNATIVE TO CONVENTIONAL IMAGE CHAIN: This cost effective solution which is compatible with low power generators, creates an image size of 21 x 21 cm or 30 x 30 cm equivalent to XRII,
- ADDED VALUE WITH IMAGE CHAIN SOLUTION: The embedded high-performance ICS software, with its easily operated on-the-spot tuner, provides complete Thales image processing, ensuring real-time operation of the system and reduced time to market for the integrator,
- IMAGE PERFORMANCE: The Pixium 2121S-A, CMOS version, and the 3030S-A, feature an innovative pixel design to guarantee unrivalled image quality at a low dose,
- MULTI FUNCTION: The detector operates in different modes to support all surgical applications, such as orthopaedic and cardiovascular operations,
- SIMPLE INTEGRATION: The GigE vision link to the system ensures high frame rate and reliable integration.
Universal PixDyn Software Platform:
PixDyn software platform allows you to easily integrate new detectors into your systems.
- Pixium 2121 & 3030 Imaging Suite
- Pixium 2121 & 3030 Efficiency
- Pixium 3040
- Pixium RF 4343 FL (Model 4)
PixDyn software platform eases the management of calibration and image acquisition, flat panel detector control, service information, and noise filter. Thanks to PixDyn platform integration directly into the customer's PC, this lightweight solution allows more flexibility and manoeuvrability.
Watch the video to discover the capabilities of our Imaging Chain Solutions!