- Performance: unmatched digital performance with optimized spatial resolution (154μm pixel pitch), higher contrast and superior sensitivity at low dose. Thales exclusive optical reset allows fast switching between DSA (Digital Subtraction Angiography) and low dose fluroscopy.
- Best-in-class image quality: thanks to Trixell technology - Pixium CsI (Cesium Iodide) scintillator on an amorphous silicon matrix - this detector offers an excellent and consistent image quality. Its high DQE performance provides optimal image quality at the lowest dose, whatever the clinical procedure.
- Optical reset: an exclusive process allows fast switching between DSA (Digital Subtraction Angiography) and low-dose fluoroscopy modes while maintaining maximum image definition.
- Ready for 3D imaging: featuring all the required performance to acquire images for 3-dimensional CBCT volume reconstruction, in terms of fast frame rate, high spatial linearity and dynamic range.
- Proven reliability: Trixell's 15 years of experience in interventional detectors, ensure high reliability of your system.
Universal PixDyn Software Platform
PixDyn software platform allows you to easily integrate new detectors into your systems.
It is compatible with all dynamic detectors:
- Pixium 2121 & 3030 Imaging Suite
- Pixium 2121 & 3030 Efficiency
- Pixium 3040
- Pixium RF 4343 FL (Model 4)
PixDyn software platform eases the management of calibration and image acquisition, flat panel detector control, service information, and noise filter. Thanks to PixDyn platform integration directly into the customer's PC, this lightweight solution allows more flexibility and manoeuvrability.