ECLIPSE Smart Electronic Protection System
- ECLIPSE Smart Electronic Protection System Vehicle-mounted hybrid RCIED inhibitor against all threats in 20-2500 MHz (option up to 6 GHz)
- Four independent channels
- RF output: 50 W per channel
- Active/Reactive/Hybrid inhibition
- Sectorial Direction Finding optional
- Only 2 antennas for easy vehicle integration
- Embedded integrity check
Storm-H is an ultra-compact, lightweight personal ECM system based on proven technology that provides dismounted soldiers individual protection to counter Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Devices (RCIED).
RCIED are a constant and significant threat on the battlefield. The ability to detect an RCIED for the dismounted soldier can mean the difference between life and death, therefore a solution providing this protection in all environments is key. STORM-H provides dismounted soldiers with a reliable, light-weight solution enabling confidence and freedom of manoeuvre; both critical requirements on the battlefield.
Key benefits and features:
- Compact, light and robust man worn ECM unit allows complete freedom of movement
- Better individual and group protection
- Flexible waveform programming, fast performance for existing and new threats
- Power efficient with an 8 hour battery life
- Intuitive and simple to use
- Storm-H family variants cover full threat bands:
- Wideband: to inhibit short range, low power RF devices
- 2G: Targets second generation mobile and cordless phones
- 3G: combating third generation mobiles and ISM devices
Training and Support
The tailoring of specific training courses, support packages and Threat Cell Services provides customers additional support to enhance their missions by optimising Storm-H capabilities.