Thales’s Cyber Advisory service utilises Thales’s expert cyber security knowledge and experience in complex critical systems, to help solve your cyber challenges and securely integrate new technologies.
Organisations today are under constant pressure to adopt and evolve their digital infrastructures. Digital transformation strategies are encouraging more data and connectivity-centric approaches, underpinned by increased collaboration and online integration. However, business leaders do not appreciate or understand the cyber consequences of those digital transformation strategies, nor how to protect their technology investments over time.
Traditional security models operate on the assumption that everything inside a corporate network can be trusted and strong boundary defences are required. But with the increased adoption of cloud services, remote working, and supply chain attacks, new security approaches are needed. Architecting and implementing these new security models is not always straight-forward, and the technology options available are often confusing and over-hyped.
As a result, digital strategies are often developed without security in mind nor the impact of certain technology choices, and technology leaders are unsure of how to effectively execute on them in line with security best-practice, and in line with existing corporate governance and risk models. Inevitably, commercial off-the-shelf solutions are not fit for purpose for the increasingly bespoke requirements of a cyber resilient business, and fail to meet organisational and national requirements.
Therefore, new ways of working, including secure collaboration and remote access, and continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) can end up making your organisation more fragile than empowering.
This is where Thales’s Cyber Advisory services can help. Thales offers world-class technical consulting, advising clients on the best alignment of their business value goals with the technical solution implementation. We bridge the divide between your unique digital value proposition and the range of solution offerings provided by security vendors and platforms. We enable our clients to exploit our knowledge and experience derived from solving some of the most significant and complex cybersecurity engineering challenges facing our global customers.
The people you rely on to safeguard your privacy and safety rely on Thales. Whether it is building an encryption strategy, selecting the right technology or product, obtaining trusted access to the cloud, or meeting compliance mandates, you can rely on Thales’s Cyber Advisory service to secure your digital transformation.
Thales draws upon the cybersecurity engineering excellence from across our 68 locations worldwide, to apply innovative sector-specific security knowledge to those sectors we have decades of experience operating in.
- Strategic Preparedness: Providing Insights from technology-centric practitioners who understand the consequences of advanced security concepts, and can de-risk your executive decision-making.
- Technical Due Diligence: Offering objective and impartial advice from suitably experienced engineering professionals to enhance the digital resilience of complex systems. Throughout the planning, design and implementation of a solution’s lifecycle.
- Product & Data Sovereignty: Ensuring the protection of an organisation’s data through the correct deployment of advanced encryption, key management and tokenisation solutions. This includes the capability to develop and integrate bespoke sovereign crypto products for Defence, Government, and Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) markets.
- Trusted Connectivity: Creating trusted access in a zero-trust world, by keeping the public safe and secure, guarding vital infrastructure and protecting the national security interests of countries around the globe. We are experienced in the evolution of secure digital communications, multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud security, and deploying access management solutions securely to create future-proof, resilient and effective connectivity solutions.
- Security-in-delivery: Implementing the ‘security’ in development operations (i.e., “DevSecOps”) providing agile development teams with the knowledge to maintain their output velocity while applying cybersecurity best practice transparently. In a world that is increasingly mobile, interconnected, interdependent and dangerous; Thales’ experts design continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines to build-in security principles from the conception of a new system to live delivery.
Today’s most respected brands and large global organisations depend on Thales’ Cyber Advisory in order to be confident in decisive cloud, data, and software moments. We help them protect and secure access to their most sensitive information and software wherever it is created, shared or stored – from the cloud and data centres to devices and across networks.
Our expert cybersecurity knowledge and experience of complex critical systems enable organisations to move to the cloud securely, achieve compliance with confidence, and create more value from their digital technologies every day.
We are the worldwide leader in data, and critical system protection, providing everything an organisation needs to protect and manage its data, identities, intellectual property, and manufacturing production output. Whether it is securing the cloud, connectivity, or protecting the Internet of Things, organisations around the globe rely on Thales Cyber Advisory to confidently accelerate their digital transformation.
The people we all rely on to make the world go around—they rely on Thales. Our customers come to us with big ambitions: make life better, keep us safer. Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, our architects and engineers design and deliver extraordinary, high-technology solutions; solutions that make tomorrow possible, today. From the bottom of the oceans to the depth of space and cyberspace, we help our customers think smarter and act faster; mastering ever-greater complexity and every decisive moment along the way. Defence and security, armed forces, governments and global organisations trust Thales to help them achieve and maintain security, tactical superiority and strategic independence in the face of any type of threat. Businesses and governments rely on Thales to achieve their digital transformation securely by bringing trust to the billions of digital interactions they have with people.
To enquire about our solutions, please use our dedicated contact form.
LinkedIn: Thales Cyber Solutions