Providing surgeons with fully processed high-resolution images in real time, the Pixium Surgical Imaging Suite combines the high-performance Pixium Surgical 2121 (Amorphous Silicium or CMOS) and 3030 detectors with cutting-edge ICS software. This all-in-one solution supports all types of surgical applications and provides an effective alternative to the conventional image chain.
- TRUE ALTERNATIVE TO CONVENTIONAL IMAGE CHAIN: This cost effective solution which is compatible with low power generators, creates an image size of 21 x 21 cm or 30 x 30 cm equivalent to XRII,
- ADDED VALUE WITH IMAGE CHAIN SOLUTION: The embedded high-performance ICS software, with its easily operated on-the-spot tuner, provides complete Thales image processing, ensuring real-time operation of the system and reduced time to market for the integrator,
- IMAGE PERFORMANCE: The Pixium 2121S-A, CMOS version, and the 3030S-A, feature an innovative pixel design to guarantee unrivalled image quality at a low dose,
- MULTI FUNCTION: The detector operates in different modes to support all surgical applications, such as orthopaedic and cardiovascular operations,
- SIMPLE INTEGRATION: The GigE vision link to the system ensures high frame rate and reliable integration.
Watch the video to discover the capabilities of our Imaging Chain Solutions!