Based on more than 50 years of experience, Thales is the trusted partner to provide fully interoperable and secure IFF equipment , and to support the various Forces in their migration of their IFF to the latest mandatory IFF standards: mode 5 and Mode S.
Through its BlueGate family solutions, Thales is proposing a wide range of IFF products fully compliant with those latest standards, and addressing all IFF needs : Air, Air Defense systems and Navy. Thales IFF solution has been adopted by the most advanced nations and demanding customers.
Responds to the latest standards:
- Fully compliant with Mode 5 Stanag 4193 ed 3 and mode S Amendment 85
- Mode 5 AIMS certified equipment
- Mode S & ADS-B Out and In
- Adopted by the most advanced nations and demanding customers (including France, US, Australia, Korea, Airbus, Dassault Aviation, Naval Group)
- More than 20,000 Thales IFF systems are in service on more than 100 platform types around the world in more than 60 countries
Complete IFF portfolio to cover all operational needs : Tri-service , Interrogators, Transponders, CIT solution products
Easy to integrate: compact and lightweight, wide range of interfaces,not subject to ITAR regulations
Flexible and Innovative IFF solutions: adaptable to any type of crypto device, growth potential to built-in GPS, sense and avoid solutions ...
Safety and airworthiness DAL-B Compliancy (Transponders)
If you wish to learn more, please read our brochure.