Smart Electronic Protection System FOR SOLDIERS
Storm-H is an ultra-compact, lightweight personal ECM system based on proven technology that provides dismounted soldiers individual protection to counter Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Devices (RCIED).
RCIED are a constant and significant threat on the battlefield. The ability to detect an RCIED for the dismounted soldier can mean the difference between life and death, therefore a solution providing this protection in all environments is key. STORM-H provides dismounted soldiers with a reliable, light-weight solution enabling confidence and freedom of manoeuvre; both critical requirements on the battlefield.
Key benefits and features:
- Compact, light and robust man worn ECM unit allows complete freedom of movement
- Better individual and group protection
- Flexible waveform programming, fast performance for existing and new threats
- Power efficient with an 8 hour battery life
- Intuitive and simple to use
Storm-H family variants cover full threat bands:
- Wideband: to inhibit short range, low power RF devices
- 2G: Targets second generation mobile and cordless phones
- 3G: combating third generation mobiles and ISM devices