Introducing SYNAPS, the new broadband tactical software-defined radio family, designed to support battlespace digitisation and C4I systems.
SYNAPS KEY FEATURES:
- Hierarchical & transverse communications
- Unique collaborative combat capability
- Designed for international markets
- Meets requirements for land, air and naval
- Detects threats & shares tactical information
- Supports C4I applications
- Voice, messaging, video, chat and Blue Force Tracking
- Excellent range performance
- Compliant with NATO & ESSOR standards
- Suited for forces of all sizes from all branches of the armed forces
- SYNAPS radio systems provide commanders with information superiority with their unparalled range performance
- Our systems offer the optimum combination of data rates, security and connectivity
- The SYNAPS systems are designed for international markets and all branches of the armed forces
- SYNAPS is based on CONTACT - Europe's largest software radio programme contracted by the French defence procurement agency (DGA) and equipping the French armed forces from 2019
Accelerating Collaborative CombatSYNAPS is the world first radio to embed real time flat networking for collaborative combat.
Security and interoperabilitySYNAPS does not require users to trade security for performance.
Full product range, highly scalableSYNAPS is a range of radio products, handheld, vehicle, aero and later with naval.