Protecting IoT solutions along long lifecycles
The deployment of IoT connected assets is increasing tremendously. Unfortunately, so is the opportunity for cyber-attacks. For critical infrastructures such as healthcare, automotive or smart energy, there is an urgent need to secure connected devices for their long life of operation.
If not well protected, IoT devices could easily be hacked to gain access to sensitive data, to alter consumption information, or even to damage critical governmental infrastructures.
According to Forbes, 4.1 billion records were exposed by data breaches in the first half of 2019 alone. The consequences of cyber-attacks can be devastating for companies and lead to a loss of reputation, customers, and revenue.
Thales offers a complete IoT cybersecurity solution that ensures end-to-end protection of valuable IoT assets and their data.
The advanced cybersecurity solution:
- Protects connected IoT assets against cloning and malicious access
- Provisions and securely stores diversified digital IDs and encryption keys in state-of-the-art hardware security containers
- Ensures secure mutual authentication between partners
- Ensures data confidentiality and integrity through encryption-based mechanisms
- Supports large-scale, secure credential management for the lifecycle of connected devices
Discover how to build a secure IoT infrastructure: