Aware360, an industrial IoT solution provider, uses a variety of Thales' Cinterion® technology to help companies improve the health, safety, and efficiency of workers in the field.
In this short video, Robert Forget, Aware360’s chief technology officer, explains how Thales helped Aware360 reduce the complexity of data collection and analytics allowing the company to focus on its expertise - developing software to meet the needs of individual customers.
Taking IoT Lone Worker Devices to the Next Level
In addition to helping Aware360 update legacy equipment and scale projects from single to multitenant applications, Thales is helping IoT developers to integrate cutting-edge innovations into existing products.
For instance, Aware360 is improving lone worker devices by integrating payment solutions into wearable devices that can be worn 24-7.
This improves convenience for workers who can pay for food, gas, and supplies on job sites with their wearable SOS device instead of carrying a separate payment card.
Gemalto provides a variety of different offerings out into the market today. From Secure Elements, to SIM cards, to payment chips and of course, the modules for connectivity, we are using more and more of the Gemalto offering in order to create holistic solutions for our customers. Robert Forget, Chief Technology Officer, Aware360
More inspiring IoT examples
- Electrifying Africa: SolarKiosk
- MedMinder makes Medication Smarter with IoT Connected Pill Box
- Exeter to reach carbon neutrality by 2030
- Bonaverde Berlin disrupts the coffee ecosystem (with IoT)
- OnKöl mHealth Device (IoT at work)
- Mobike demonstrates the power of IoT
- Svep Design Center and the IoT (Interview)
- Cargo Tracck Protects Rainforest Trees
- Globalmatix to connect the unconnected
- iLOC watch enhances safety for loved ones
- Enkom Active Oy and the IoT (Interview)
- ERTICO enables eCall across Europe
- Vignet and the mHealth Challenge
- Tauron and Smarter Energy (IoT connectivity)