Svep Design Center, a leading technology consulting firm in Sweden, develops wireless solutions for a variety of markets like healthcare where the IoT, aka the IoMT (Internet of Medical Things), is driving innovation and growth.
In this short video, Mikael Bergqvist, Business Development for Svep Design, explains that their customers demand the highest quality, which is why they have deployed more than one million Thales IoT modules globally.
By leveraging Thales' future-proof wireless modules and strong engineering support, Svep Design is able to seamlessly evolve solutions from 2G to 3G to 4G and remain at the forefront of technology innovation.
We have been designing with Thales for several years now, especially within the healthcare segment. Something I really like with Thales modules is the ability to migrate using 2G, 3G and 4G modules with the same footprint. It’s been very easy to make this migration … We see that narrowband IoT is a big market driver in the next years and our customers have great interest in this technology. Mikael Bergqvist, Business Developer,
More inspiring IoT examples
- Electrifying Africa: SolarKiosk
- MedMinder makes Medication Smarter with IoT Connected Pill Box
- Exeter to reach carbon neutrality by 2030
- Bonaverde Berlin disrupts the coffee ecosystem (with IoT)
- OnKöl mHealth Device (IoT at work)
- Mobike demonstrates the power of IoT
- Cargo Tracck Protects Rainforest Trees
- Globalmatix to connect the unconnected
- iLOC watch enhances safety for loved ones
- Enkom Active Oy and the IoT (Interview)
- ERTICO enables eCall across Europe
- Aware 360 and Thales in IoT
- Vignet and the mHealth Challenge
- Tauron and Smarter Energy (IoT connectivity)