Thales Visa management is now an essential component of a modern, integrated border management system. It is key to enhancing both security and convenience.
Visa Management is a full suite of service-oriented applications designed to securely manage visa applications and issue visas, eVisas, and resident permits.
These applications are designed for use at:
- visa application centers,
- and other visa-issuing locations (e.g., visa on arrival).
Thales Visa Management also features a convenient visa web portal for even greater ease of use to begin the visa application procedure at home.
Smarter visa system
Visa Management covers every step in the visa application procedure—from fee payment and appointment scheduling to background checks, registration of personal details, biometrics capture, and the printing of visas—everywhere in the world.
The software suite remains a cohesive whole, thanks to the life cycle management module linking every step of an individual visa application, enabling a secure and traceable end-to-end procedure.
Visa Management forms an integral part of intelligent, integrated border management.
All solutions are built hardware-agnostic to ensure independence from past or future suppliers.
Above all, our solution protects our customers from vendor lock-in in the field of biometric and travel document scanners.
Agility to meet existing needs
The suite can be deployed to suit any configuration.
This software includes the customer’s choice of centralized or decentralized operations, outsourced or internally managed enrollment, and regional or central validation of visa applications.
The modular design of our solutions means they can be run separately, without necessarily deploying the full suite.
Their compliance with international standards enables easy integration into an existing system.
Convenience through fast, fully secure operations
- Visa Web Portal
- Automated travel document identification and verification, including
- Automated capture of biometric and biographic data
- Traveler biometric data capture with live quality control
- Enrollment including biometric verification of traveler (traveler’s photograph and fingerprints against passport information)
- Automated comparison of identity against text-based and biometric control/alert lists
- Visa application can then be approved (steps to follow the customer rules)
- Visa Printing and fingerprint verification to ensure a secure issuance
- All operations above are supervised across the customer’s organization by our visa application life cycle management module.
Online visa application
Discover our web dossier on the online visa application to see the impact of setting up an eVisa on operating costs and the opportunity it presents on revenue generation.