Businesses and governments rely on Thales to bring trust to the billions of digital interactions they have with people.
Our identity management and data protection technologies help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more.
More than 30,000 organisations already rely on Thales solutions to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyse vast quantities of information and encrypt data.
In early 2019, we acquired the international security company, Gemalto and have combined it with our existing digital assets to create a new leader in digital security. Every organisation around the world is in the midst of a digital transformation and stands to benefit from our joint innovations.
As the world becomes more connected, Thales makes it more secure.
Building a 5G world we can all trust
5G networks are exponentially expanding, connecting people, and things. With this move, comes the need to protect them from cyber-attacks and predict events for more efficiency and profitability.
We help more than 3,000 financial institutions secure their banking and payment services. Thales delivers multiple payment methods for digital and physical transactions. We also support the digital transformation of financial services with digital identity and data encryption solutions.
Government agencies worldwide entrust our expertise in civil identity, biometrics and law enforcement. We are part of more than 200 ID programs, supplying secure identity documents, identification and verification solutions as well as digital government services.
We also address border management, road safety, public security and law enforcement challenges.
Our products are at the heart of connected industrial IoT devices from smart energy to car infotainment. Our IoT solutions provide two critical IoT components: reliable cellular connectivity and robust IoT security.
Since the start of GSM we have brought trust to the mobile ecosystem by authenticating users and devices to mobile networks. We work with operators and consumer OEMs to make the transition to eSIM solutions, providing enhanced connectivity and Trusted Digital ID solutions.
Across the year, industry analyst firms like, Gartner, Forrester, ABI Research, Juniper Research, Frost and Sullivan, and many others publish studies and reports that provide a wide range of facts and insights about our business sector.
But even more useful and impactful than industry analyst reports are their rankings, top-5 lists and awards. Industry analysts advice is often used by companies to determine the best option for major investment - especially where the deal is complex, changing, costly or critical. Purchasing Departments of many large companies use these rankings to create RFP shortlists and help them choose their preferred suppliers.
Thales has set up a successful program to help its products and offers to be ranked among the leaders of the industry by these analysts.
• Customers are able to protect sensitive data against future quantum attacks
• Solution meets pending global standard for quantum resistant encryption algorithms
• Organisations around the world can now deliver quantum security strategy with quantum resistant encryption
• Thales and Ericsson partner with EDF to bring mobile broadband connectivity to French nuclear sites, both in production and under deconstruction
• With this roll out, EDF is leading the deployment of secure private 4G networks on this scale both in France and internationally
• Successful pilot implementation at the Blayais nuclear site represents the first step in a deployment that will cover all EDF nuclear power plants in France
• TELUS and CIRA to implement the Thales GSMA IoT SAFE solution for a new country-wide security management system for IoT devices.
• Thales solution integrates chip-to-cloud security with mutual authentication between devices and IoT Cloud Platform, guaranteeing data confidentiality and integrity.
• The innovative system offers simplified remote management of connected devices across a wide range of IoT sectors, including energy, healthcare, infrastructure, and more.